Question

Student
Orente
Message 1 of 6 (4,163 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP printer Officejet 6500 Wireless is printing blank pages. I Have new ink catriges in the printer

My  one year old HP Officejet 6500 Wireless printer is printing bland pages even though I have just replaced my  all the ink cartriges.

Regents Professor
Rudy1906
Message 2 of 6 (4,140 Views)

HP printer Officejet 6500 Wireless is printing blank pages. I Have new ink catriges in the printer

Here is a link below that may assist you with this issue.

http://goo.gl/XUtKe

Let me know if this helps, thanks.
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Student
ivs758
Message 3 of 6 (4,104 Views)

Re: HP printer Officejet 6500 Wireless is printing blank pages. I Have new ink catriges in the pri

I went through all the steps as outlined and also ran the "Dr." program with results stating all was well with my system.  Would not even print a test page.

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 4 of 6 (4,069 Views)

ivs758

If you have been through all the steps then use the final section "servicing" in the link above. Or you can reach out to support -- at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://goo.gl/kQDB -- for servicing options.

Best of Luck!

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Student
quate1030
Message 5 of 6 (3,208 Views)

Re: HP printer Officejet 6500 Wireless is printing blank pages. I Have new ink catriges in the pri

If you are low in any color, does this permit all printing, even if only black text.

Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 6 of 6 (3,172 Views)

Hi quate1030,

If one color is low enough, printing of other colors can be disrupted.  All colors are needed to help insure the health of the ink system.  Here is a link that gives information about the use of ink in an inkjet printer.  Click Here 

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation