10-24-2012 05:23 PM
My one year old HP Officejet 6500 Wireless printer is printing bland pages even though I have just replaced my all the ink cartriges.
Solved! View Solution.
10-26-2012 01:53 PM
Let me know if this helps, thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
01-13-2013 08:56 PM
I went through all the steps as outlined and also ran the "Dr." program with results stating all was well with my system. Would not even print a test page.
01-23-2013 05:20 PM
If you have been through all the steps then use the final section "servicing" in the link above. Or you can reach out to support -- at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://goo.gl/kQDB -- for servicing options.
Best of Luck!
08-15-2013 09:27 AM
If one color is low enough, printing of other colors can be disrupted. All colors are needed to help insure the health of the ink system. Here is a link that gives information about the use of ink in an inkjet printer. Click Here
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series