10-05-2012 12:05 PM
I cannot print to my HP C4100 series. The documents just pile up in the queue and it says it's status is "offline" everything is connected properly and I've tried restarting the computer and printer, disconnecting and reconnecting, but nothing works. Please help
10-11-2012 04:35 PM
Let me know what errors you receive?
08-15-2013 11:03 AM
My printer is "offline""" my documents pile up in the queqe.........My wireless connection works
So frustrating....I have 5 hrs into problem shooting downloading "fixes"....still does not work
08-16-2013 05:49 PM - edited 08-16-2013 05:49 PM
Sorry if you're getting frustrated with the documents stuck in the print queue. I want to provide a link that discusses all of the basic steps to get your printer printing again.
If you have done all of these steps already, I will be more than happy to help but I will need to know three very important things first before I can be of much assistance:
- What model of printer do you have?
- What is the operating system of your computer?
- How is the printer connected?
Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
Every problem has a solution!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)