11-29-2013 10:22 AM
I made the fatal mistake in changing my wireless router password and I am not able to figure out how to simply change it. I've spent hours and I would think this would be a easy thing to search, but to no avail I have not been able to figure it out. I have unplugged and printed a test page and there is no IP address that comes up. I know I am missing something simple if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it....
P.S. This thread has been moved from Communications, Wireless (Legacy ITRC forum) to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
11-29-2013 08:02 PM
What model router do you have? How did you change the password? Did you use the EWS from your PC to change it?
If so, did you also change your PC's networking configuration to match?
Have you tried changing the password back?
How is your PC connected to the router? I assume the printer is wireless to the router?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)