11-29-2013 10:22 AM
I made the fatal mistake in changing my wireless router password and I am not able to figure out how to simply change it. I've spent hours and I would think this would be a easy thing to search, but to no avail I have not been able to figure it out. I have unplugged and printed a test page and there is no IP address that comes up. I know I am missing something simple if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it....
P.S. This thread has been moved from Communications, Wireless (Legacy ITRC forum) to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
11-29-2013 08:02 PM
What model router do you have? How did you change the password? Did you use the EWS from your PC to change it?
If so, did you also change your PC's networking configuration to match?
Have you tried changing the password back?
How is your PC connected to the router? I assume the printer is wireless to the router?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series