04-19-2014 03:20 PM
I have an Envy 4502. How do I change the print order so I can print page 1 first. I have tried to go through printer preferences-layout-but have no option for changing print order front to back...so how do I do this on my printer?
04-21-2014 03:16 PM
If you are printing from MS Word, you can change the order in that program itself.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series