01-14-2014 12:48 PM
I have just purchased the printer and when I print in draft and normal quality, I get 10 horizontal bands in the print (see the attached picture). This seem to occur when printing pictures, e.g. from iPhoto or Photoshop, but not when printing from Word. The problem does not occur when printing in high quality. The test page prints perfectly and shows no need for alignment or cleaning.
I have a Mac and Maverick is the O/S.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)