09-15-2013 06:41 AM
I set up my printer so it did duplex printing once before but I can't recall how I did it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm printing from a Word document and have all of the Print settings in the print window set to duplex printing. I do remember that I also had to configure the printer itself to do duplex printing in order for it to work.
09-15-2013 08:51 AM
09-15-2013 10:39 AM
Thank you for your reply, David.
I have the PCL 5 model.
I did check "print both sides."
I also chose "booklet layout -OFF, and "print 1 SHEET.
09-15-2013 06:01 PM
09-15-2013 06:19 PM
I don't believe I have the d model. Also, I haven't changed drivers since when I did the duplex printing.
I did the test and the page says:
Destination: Standard Output
09-16-2013 05:32 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)