09-15-2013 06:41 AM
I set up my printer so it did duplex printing once before but I can't recall how I did it. Any help would be appreciated. I'm printing from a Word document and have all of the Print settings in the print window set to duplex printing. I do remember that I also had to configure the printer itself to do duplex printing in order for it to work.
09-15-2013 08:51 AM
09-15-2013 10:39 AM
Thank you for your reply, David.
I have the PCL 5 model.
I did check "print both sides."
I also chose "booklet layout -OFF, and "print 1 SHEET.
09-15-2013 06:01 PM
09-15-2013 06:19 PM
I don't believe I have the d model. Also, I haven't changed drivers since when I did the duplex printing.
I did the test and the page says:
Destination: Standard Output
09-16-2013 05:32 AM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series