03-13-2014 11:57 AM
Just started working where they have a K8600 networked AIO. We just installed a new server, and I want to relocate the location where scanned images are placed when scanned. I have been unable to find out where to change that, and don't see a manual for the K600 AIO anywhere around. How do I change the scan settings on the system for my computer?
03-14-2014 08:28 AM
HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 User Guide:
HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Product Home Support page:
Take a look around the resources posted online and see if you can find the steps you need to configure the default scan location. Chances are if you are using a scan server to manage your scan to email functionality then you need to take a look at that area instead of the printer itself. Otherwise if you are referring to a new Email server then the User Guide should have some info for you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series