11-29-2012 05:16 PM
I've just connected my new hp photosmart 6520 e-all-in-one. It will print my files , but it will not print a picture. when I try to print a picture it wants to send it to sometype of file and doesn't print the picture.
11-29-2012 05:27 PM
HP printers do not come with a software which allows
(a) Automatically switch to color mode,
(b) Automaticaly layout after select paper type, for example print 4 photos on 1 A4 sheet ....
(c) Automaticall select the right trạy,
The HP Photo Creations software may be good for creation but for printing it requires man clicks and still can be wrong. I've tested the following software (free)
It is quite good with nly few clicks and we can see the result/layout BEFORE sending to printer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
12-03-2012 03:10 PM
It sounds like you may have selected the option to print to a file instead of a printer. When you click print, is your printer's name selected in the printer list?
Banhien, we recently updated HP Photo Creations to make photo printing much faster.
This link will take you directly to prints. Click the Personalize This button to select your photos. (If you don't have HP Photo Creations already, you'll see a link to download it.) From there, click the My Computer button to select your photos, and then Print to print them.
HP Photo Creations is a free download at www.hp.com/go/hppc.
Hope this helps,
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series