How do I get my printer to print a picture? it 's a hp photosmart 6520 e ALL-IN-ONE. When I try to (369 Views)
Student
cmdplt
Message 1 of 3 (369 Views)

How do I get my printer to print a picture? it 's a hp photosmart 6520 e ALL-IN-ONE. When I try to

I've just connected my new hp photosmart 6520 e-all-in-one. It will print my files , but it will not print a picture. when I try to print a picture it wants to send it to sometype of file and doesn't print the picture.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (363 Views)

Re: How do I get my printer to print a picture? it 's a hp photosmart 6520 e ALL-IN-ONE. When I try

Hi,

HP printers do not come with a software which allows

(a) Automatically switch to color mode,

(b) Automaticaly layout after select paper type, for example print 4 photos on 1 A4 sheet ....

(c) Automaticall select the right trạy,

The HP Photo Creations software may be good for creation but for printing it requires man clicks and still can be wrong. I've tested the following software (free)

http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

It is quite good with nly few clicks and we can see the result/layout BEFORE sending to printer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: How do I get my printer to print a picture? it 's a hp photosmart 6520 e ALL-IN-ONE. When I try

Hi cmdplt.

It sounds like you may have selected the option to print to a file instead of a printer. When you click print, is your printer's name selected in the printer list?

Banhien, we recently updated HP Photo Creations to make photo printing much faster.

This link will take you directly to prints. Click the Personalize This button to select your photos. (If you don't have HP Photo Creations already, you'll see a link to download it.) From there, click the My Computer button to select your photos, and then Print to print them.

HP Photo Creations is a free download at www.hp.com/go/hppc.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation