01-28-2014 02:38 PM
This document should allow you to select a "Grayscale" option.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
11-24-2014 07:43 AM
I have read this thread and cannot find how to make b&w the default. I am on a PC. the links included in previous posts in this thread are no longer active.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series