03-12-2014 06:08 PM
I did it a couple years ago but I've forgotten how. I thought I used HP software to do the scans. But I can't find any HP software on my computer so I'm pushing buttons on my all-in-one. I downloaded the latest drivers for Windows 8.1. But all my printer does is scan and reprint. Thanks.
P. S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
03-14-2014 08:33 AM
Go to http://support.hp.com and navigate out to the support area for your printer. From there locate the Drivers and Downloads area to find the correct pritner software for your OS. Download the latest update and install/reinstall according to the instructions.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series