Question

Student
mirstorie
Message 1 of 3 (746 Views)

How do you change the IP address on the hp deskjet 3050 all in one printer?

I have a windows 7 & I've had my printer for about a month & all of a sudden it won't print wireless anymore.  I looked up the problem on the website but my computer won't let me update the IP address. I need help please! I have classes I need to print things for & this is my only printer! Please help! :smileyhappy: Thanks!

Student
YouGoBoy
Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)

Re: How do you change the IP address on the hp deskjet 3050 all in one printer?

I have tried re-installing drivers,switching to different usb ports,turning the printer off and on,checking the ink cartriages and the print queqe still says, error. There is no printing at all yet,the communication is ok with pc and printer ( officejet 6210 all in one) Can anyone give me the direct solution to this problem without all of this running around and "shot's in the dark".

Retired
SuperMario1
Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: How do you change the IP address on the hp deskjet 3050 all in one printer?

Hello YouGoBoy. What operating system of Windows do you have? Please refer to this thread regarding your issue of being unable to print:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/i-am-unable-to-print-anything-fr...

If you still have difficulties, please respond with any error messages you are getting, so I can assist you further. I'm only here to help!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation