Question

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 1 of 7 (2,722 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8

Having trouble checking the print queue with your new Windows 8 computer? Here is a great video on how to do so:

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 7 (2,720 Views)

Re: How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8

Hope this helps understand how to check the print queue in Windows 8. If you run into any issues, let me know, I will see what I can do to help.

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
kitch3
Message 3 of 7 (1,988 Views)

Gordon_H wrote:

Having trouble checking the print queue with your new Windows 8 computer? Here is a great video on how to do so:

what's a taghelpmew

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 4 of 7 (1,983 Views)

Hello kitch3,

Are you having a problem checking your print queue? Is there something I can help you with? Please let me know, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
kitch3
Message 5 of 7 (1,969 Views)

Thanks for all the help.  I have found several ways to find the queue, a video which ran too fast for me and a very simple way to right click on the printer icon and respond to the list.  My current problem is that I can't make the printer work, it told me once it was offline but i can't even find that out now.  thanks again .  I really don't know how to use this HP tool but I am stumbling on.  Thanks.

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 6 of 7 (1,961 Views)

Hi kitch3,

Can you let me know which printer you are currently using that keeps going offline, please click here to find out. I look forward to hearing from you so we can walk through the troubleshooting together.

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Lyn72
Message 7 of 7 (914 Views)

Thanks for the directions for Re: How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8.  Is there a way to pin the Print Queue in the Apps. or on the task bar?  Would really like a one click way to go to the Queue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation