How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8 (2173 Views)
Professor
Gordon_H
Message 1 of 7 (2,173 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8

Having trouble checking the print queue with your new Windows 8 computer? Here is a great video on how to do so:

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 7 (2,171 Views)

Re: How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8

Hope this helps understand how to check the print queue in Windows 8. If you run into any issues, let me know, I will see what I can do to help.

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
kitch3
Message 3 of 7 (1,439 Views)

Gordon_H wrote:

Having trouble checking the print queue with your new Windows 8 computer? Here is a great video on how to do so:

what's a taghelpmew

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 4 of 7 (1,434 Views)

Hello kitch3,

Are you having a problem checking your print queue? Is there something I can help you with? Please let me know, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
kitch3
Message 5 of 7 (1,420 Views)

Thanks for all the help.  I have found several ways to find the queue, a video which ran too fast for me and a very simple way to right click on the printer icon and respond to the list.  My current problem is that I can't make the printer work, it told me once it was offline but i can't even find that out now.  thanks again .  I really don't know how to use this HP tool but I am stumbling on.  Thanks.

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 6 of 7 (1,412 Views)

Hi kitch3,

Can you let me know which printer you are currently using that keeps going offline, please click here to find out. I look forward to hearing from you so we can walk through the troubleshooting together.

Thanks,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Lyn72
Message 7 of 7 (365 Views)

Thanks for the directions for Re: How to check the Print Queue in Windows 8.  Is there a way to pin the Print Queue in the Apps. or on the task bar?  Would really like a one click way to go to the Queue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation