Question

Honor Student
oil-painter
Message 1 of 5 (3,572 Views)

How to enlarge a scanned document for printing

Wife uses a HP Officejet 5610xi all-in-one, with Windows Vista 32-bit system. She's trying to enlarge a document to scan and print. I've used HP software to scan and resize, but it doesn't seem to enlarge the scan and print. Obviously, I've failed, and if someone has a simple "how to" solution it would be very much appreciated.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 5 (3,570 Views)

Re: How to enlarge a scanned document for printing

Hi,

Are you doing scan and print (such as photocopy) at the same time or you print a scanned file ? You can always adjust a scanned file/document before a print job using shrink or enlarge to fit from the application(s).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
oil-painter
Message 3 of 5 (3,564 Views)

Thanks BH,  Issue involved scanning a small document and trying to enlarge for printing. This maybe be strange, but we were following HP help instructions by placing the document on left side on the glass and it wouldn't enlarge in the scan software. However, experimented by placing the document on the right side, and scanned document; it enlarged and was successful in printing.  A puzzlement!  Again, thanks for taking the time to help.

Student
susanrice131
Message 4 of 5 (3,086 Views)

I would like to enlarge a document for printing.  I've scanned it but can't seem to figure out how to enlarge it to 8x11.

Student
odsmom
Message 5 of 5 (2,626 Views)

The answer was not clear to me and I was unable to access more than one.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation