06-11-2012 04:48 PM
Wife uses a HP Officejet 5610xi all-in-one, with Windows Vista 32-bit system. She's trying to enlarge a document to scan and print. I've used HP software to scan and resize, but it doesn't seem to enlarge the scan and print. Obviously, I've failed, and if someone has a simple "how to" solution it would be very much appreciated.
06-11-2012 04:52 PM
Are you doing scan and print (such as photocopy) at the same time or you print a scanned file ? You can always adjust a scanned file/document before a print job using shrink or enlarge to fit from the application(s).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-11-2012 10:27 PM
Thanks BH, Issue involved scanning a small document and trying to enlarge for printing. This maybe be strange, but we were following HP help instructions by placing the document on left side on the glass and it wouldn't enlarge in the scan software. However, experimented by placing the document on the right side, and scanned document; it enlarged and was successful in printing. A puzzlement! Again, thanks for taking the time to help.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series