Question

Honor Student
gmchelle
Message 1 of 5 (308 Views)

How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

Was told laser printers made better images to print and transfer. I was using a inkjet but not with the best results. As soon as I installed this laser printer I was no longer able to choose 'mirror image' .... I am told by HP chat that this printer is not set up to do transfers, but I am not necessarily making transfers. I just need the option for printing on plain paer to be able to mirror the image and text. Any help or suggestions?

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 5 (292 Views)

Re: How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

You can use Google's Picasa.

Picasa's web guide states that to flip the image (create a mirror image) you have to have an image open in edit view.  
To flip the image horizontally press Ctrl+Shift+H.  
To flip the image vertically pres Ctrl+Shift+V.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Honor Student
gmchelle
Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)

Re: How to print Mirror image in LaserJet Pro 200 Color M251nw for Decoupage ...HELP

Great, will try this when I get home and give kudos for sure, thank you
Honor Student
gmchelle
Message 4 of 5 (284 Views)

Do you know if it will work with a photo in a word document? So a photo with words added to it?
Regents Professor
8lives
Message 5 of 5 (278 Views)

Take a look at this link.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation