02-28-2014 08:32 PM
Hi, My HP Deskjet 3520 can print the test page but nothing from the computer. It says 'printing' and the on button keeps flashing but nothing is happening when I print a document.
I've cancelled the document, pressed cancel on the printer, switched off and unplugged, and deleted and reinstalled the printer. No change.
Also, my printer is connected through wireless network.
Does anyone know what I can do?
03-01-2014 09:06 AM
Welcome to the HP Community! I see that you are having some printing issues with your Deskjet 3520. I will be happy to help! Start by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It is designed to fix printing issues and may just take care of it. if it doesn't let me know what the results are. What operating system are you using?
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)