02-28-2014 08:32 PM
Hi, My HP Deskjet 3520 can print the test page but nothing from the computer. It says 'printing' and the on button keeps flashing but nothing is happening when I print a document.
I've cancelled the document, pressed cancel on the printer, switched off and unplugged, and deleted and reinstalled the printer. No change.
Also, my printer is connected through wireless network.
Does anyone know what I can do?
03-01-2014 09:06 AM
Welcome to the HP Community! I see that you are having some printing issues with your Deskjet 3520. I will be happy to help! Start by downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. It is designed to fix printing issues and may just take care of it. if it doesn't let me know what the results are. What operating system are you using?
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series