Question

Student
chrisswfc33
Message 1 of 2 (974 Views)

Hp deskjet 1000 printer J110 series not responding or printing

1.Hp deskjet 1000 printer J110 series

2.Windows XP

Hi, I purchased the printer around 5 months ago, had no trouble up until a few weeks ago when it just stopped printing. I noticed that it was offline and turned it back to online, It was still not responding. I have followed all the steps on the hp website. I have re-installed the printer and software, updated drivers, replaced USB cable, downloaded the HP print and scan doctor,  restarted print spooler etc nothing had fixed the issue. I have tried other USB ports aswell.  I try to print a word document and it doesnt even send to the print queue, yet there is no error message. I tryed to print a notebook document and it got sent to the print queue, but nothing happens !

Could anyone help, Its really frustrating me and I cant think of anything else to do !

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 2 (970 Views)

Re: Hp deskjet 1000 printer J110 series not responding or printing

You are still under warranty contact HP here for free tech support.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/contact.html

Have you tried to remove the power plug from the J110 to reset it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation