07-11-2012 03:05 PM - edited 07-11-2012 03:23 PM
Hp laserjet 5200dtn printer keep printing with a series of hp logos @ the top of the page, can anyone tell me how to disable it or why is this happening?
07-12-2012 03:58 PM
Hey Jamcro. The product you have is a commercial printer. These commercial products can be a tad tricky. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support.
You can find the Commercial LaserJet board here:
HP Business Support Forum -- LaserJets
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)