12-18-2013 10:42 PM
I have a HP deskjet printer model 2515 with colour option. Most of the times, I require black catridge. In such cases, can I operate this printer with out colour catridge?
12-19-2013 11:28 AM
No you can not take the color cartridge out and run the machine.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)