01-27-2013 05:24 PM
Keep getting this error code which occured after a paper jam, I have cleared jam, opened an closed the flaps, I have also totally powered the unit off, still getting same error message. also, the paper is very slow to be pulled into the printer itself. Replaced the cartridges as well. We have only had this printer 2 months and need it to work for school work. Any help greatly appreciated.
01-27-2013 06:18 PM
Hi, take a look at this HP link.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)