02-25-2014 01:29 PM
Can you see/view it ? You can print from there. Other option:
(a) Hold down Win key and press Q
(b) Search for HP Photo Creations
(c) Open scanned image from "My Photos"
(d) Change it if you wish
(e) Click Print to print (after loading photo paper ...)
Note: Loading photo papers (face down) on the Envy 5530 is a bit tricky, you have to push thru the end, before push the tray back.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-25-2014 02:53 PM - edited 02-25-2014 02:54 PM
Jen, if you don't have HP Photo Creations already, you can download it for free at www.hp.com/go/hppc. After you install the program, click the Quick Prints button, select the size of print you want, and then click Add Photos. Finally, navigate to your My Photos folder to add the photo.
Our customer support team can help. Reach them here: http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consumer/digital_ph
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series