05-04-2014 07:13 PM
I have Windows 7 Professional, 32 bits
I am having installation error...
Call to DriverPackageInstall returned error 1627 for package 'C:\ProgramFiles\HP\HP Officejet 6700\DriverStore\Pipeline\hpvpI09.inf
05-07-2014 08:43 AM - edited 05-07-2014 08:45 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are not able to install your HP 6700 Premium, with your Windows 7 PC.
I would recommend the following:
1.) Uninstall the software. Uninstalling the Printer Software.
2.) Try using the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows, for the re-install.
Hope this information helps, and have a great day!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series