02-23-2013 07:36 AM
I followed the directions from a site that said disconnect the power, take out the cartridges, wait 60 sec. replace and hook up power again. I still get the error message.
02-25-2013 12:02 PM
This article should help resolve the error you are getting:
Give the steps a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)