Question

Student
RobRNC
Message 1 of 3 (1,346 Views)

I have a samsung galaxy Note 8 and a HP Photo Smart 6520 e all in one printer tablet will not print

I have a samsung galaxy Note 8 and a HP Photo Smart 6520 e all in one printer and can not seem to get a document to print. I have the tablets' E-mail Address added to the “Authorize Your Other Email Addresses” and it printed a test e-mail; However it did not print the attached document.

When I try to a print a document from the tablet directly, the e print app does not recognize the printer, and pushes me out to print locations like the UPS store.

Thank in advance.

Rob

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (1,334 Views)

Re: I have a samsung galaxy Note 8 and a HP Photo Smart 6520 e all in one printer tablet will not pr

Hi,

How do you connect your printer ? What is the format of the attachment ? Please use the following app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print&hl=en

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
shelto1
Message 3 of 3 (592 Views)

Re: I have a samsung galaxy Note 8 and a HP Photo Smart 7520 e all in one printer tablet will not pr

RobRNC wrote:

I have a samsung galaxy Note 8 and a HP Photo Smart 6520 e all in one printer and can not seem to get a document to print. I have the tablets' E-mail Address added to the “Authorize Your Other Email Addresses” and it printed a test e-mail; However it did not print the attached document.

When I try to a print a document from the tablet directly, the e print app does not recognize the printer, and pushes me out to print locations like the UPS store.

Thank in advance.

Gary

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation