01-10-2012 10:01 AM
I have an Envy 110. When I print multiple worksheets in Excel, only the left side of the page prints. I do not get an error message. How do I fix this? Is it a bug in the printer?
I have a Windows Vista 64 bit computer.
01-11-2012 10:55 AM
This is likely a formatting issue with the spreadsheet itself. Take a look at the print preview if it's available and see if those pages show the same discrepancies. Do any other file types do the same thing? Do any other Excel files do the same thing? Please try printing some other files and file types and report back with your findings, thanks!
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution" .....
01-11-2012 12:12 PM
It looks fine on print preview. It only happens in excel, and only if it's multiple pages. It happens in different documents, not just one document. The pages after the first page, in other words pages in other workbooks, don't print the entire page, it stops in about the middle.
If I print each page separately (rather than clicking print all workbooks) then they are fine. In other words I click "print active worksheet" or workbook or whatever it's called, that's fine. But doing multiple pages, it has a problem.
It wasn't happening on this computer with other printers using excel, so it's the printer, or the printer driver, not the computer.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series