02-01-2012 02:04 PM
Printer attached to Desktop (USB) using Windows 7 32bit. Message code 0xc18a0001 occurred during offline copying. Applied fixes as per forums and HP help. Cleaned printer and performed power on/off reset (including resetting all ink cartridges) to no avail. If this is a mechanical failure, can one resolve this issue with HP parts or are there some other procedures to resolve this issue?
05-05-2012 10:33 PM
Try this link:
there's a special key combo for resetting your printer. I hope it helps.
11-17-2013 03:58 PM
I have found the "Fix It" instructions to use the "Special Key Combo" and the 1st step is to press and hold the "*" key. And then press the "#" key, and release together. Where are these keys on the printer?
11-18-2013 09:57 AM
I understand you would like the reset to see if that will resolve the ink system failure.
I will send you a private message with this information.
In the forum beside your handle name just click on the envelope to view it.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)