09-15-2012 08:02 AM
I can't believe after researching printers for weeks I finally bought one - and it doesn't do duplex!
I think in the end I was concentrating on the air and e-print functions a bit too much. Though saying that if a printer does things as sophisticated as print 'from the air' you would think it could manage double sided - albeit manually! My old HP does.
Why on earth HP decided to take the function off this particular printer, I've no idea.
If there's no way of printing double sided I shall just have to get used to using twice as much paper, which after all this time of saving the trees, goes against the grain!
Can anybody help - or could HP kindly let me have a piece of software to do the job please ???
09-15-2012 09:14 AM
Automatic duplex is not supported by the Officejet 6600 model, however you may perform Manual duplexing by using the PAges to print feature.
From the application used to print open the print dialog, then access the Printing Preferences.
Click Advanced and set Pages to Print as Odd PAges Only.
Click ok and complete the print job.
Place the printed pages faced up into the tray and launch another print job by setting the Pages to Print option as Even Pages Only.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
01-25-2013 06:09 PM
I tried the Odd Even page only option, The pages did not print in order!. I think you have to also reverse the print on either the odd or even in order for your pages to be in sync!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series