02-02-2013 07:32 AM
Just bought my HP deskjet printer/scanner 4 months ago. It worked find until yesterday when it started not printing. I went and bought all new ink replacements and now I am getting a totally blank page. Why???
02-13-2013 12:06 PM
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)