01-10-2014 12:20 PM
The printer is getting fuser error 50.92.11. It only happen three time from what the event log say. I try to look this up in the service book but there is not any 50.92.11 in there.
01-14-2014 11:21 AM
Hello, I have noticed this is more and more a common issue with these machines. The error is in regards to heating, you can replace the fuser, and I have had this issue already, but if the error comes back after replacing the fuser, reseat connectors to the dc controller, also, before replacing fuser try a component test to see if everything turns.
Hope this helps....
01-16-2014 03:16 AM
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself
Click the Kudos star if this was helpful. Thank You!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)