08-19-2013 10:55 AM
Our 4015's have envelope feeders and worked fine with XP but not with W7. The envelope feeder is configured for envelopes / #10 but printer insists on inserting envelopes into Tray 1 which is configured for letter / letterhead.
We have tried all the drivers listed on HP's driver download page but cannot get it to print from the envelope feeder. A few of the drivers think the 4015 is a color printer (cm2320) and prompts for colored envelopes in tray 1.
Is anyone else having this issue?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)