03-19-2014 05:43 AM
I have upgraded to a windows 7 and now my printer is not corresponding with certain program on pc. It will still print but the font is very large font. But if I print off any other program it does just fine. I have worked numerous hours to try to get this fixed. Can anyone help please.
03-21-2014 09:41 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I have read your post on printing large font on a particular program, and I would be happy to assist you!
To begin, what is the product and model number of the printer? Which program are you using to print from? Are you able to make a color copy from your printer (if it is an all-in-one model)?
In the mean time, please run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to see if this utility resolves your issue.
I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested, and thank you for visiting the HP Forums!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series