Question

Student
Losing-it
Message 1 of 2 (79 Views)

Large Font

I have upgraded to a windows 7 and now my printer is not corresponding with certain program on pc.  It will still print but the font is very large font.  But if I print off any other program it does just fine.  I have worked numerous hours to try to get this fixed.  Can anyone help please.

HP Support Agent
MechPilot
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Large Font

Hi Losing-it,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post on printing large font on a particular program, and I would be happy to assist you!

To begin, what is the product and model number of the printer? Which program are you using to print from? Are you able to make a color copy from your printer (if it is an all-in-one model)?

In the mean time, please run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to see if this utility resolves your issue.

I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested, and thank you for visiting the HP Forums!

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation