04-19-2012 09:31 AM
My company purchased a new computer for me that has no LPT port. The printer cable for my LaserJet 1100 is an LPT cable. I've seen some off brand adapters online but would rather have a cable from HP that will work with my printer and USB connector on the computer. If available, where can I find one?
Solved! View Solution.
04-19-2012 09:40 AM
The cables in the posts tagged here are reported by users to work in Windows 7.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)