02-21-2013 02:15 PM
I have two LaserJet 300 colorMFP M375nw and I am trying to turn off the wifi. Both the screen on the printer and it's web utility say wifi is off, but the radio is actively transmitting and causing us interference. The ssid of the printer contains the last two characters of the mac address, so it is easy to find the offending printers.
How do you REALLY turn off the wifi radio?
02-25-2013 07:16 AM
Remove or disable the wireless adapter inside the printer. If you can get your hands on a Service Manual you can do it yourself. Otherwise hand it over to a certified HP hardware tech to perform the opperation for you.
That or purchase a model that does not come with a "W" in the name. W=Wireless, N=Network.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)