Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

HP did contact me and replaced my broken printer with another. They covered all shipping costs. The new printer is "refurbished" as that is what is says on the box that it came in, however, I won't complain as long as it works. So far so good. Thank you. 

HP Recommended

I have also received the same error.  A hard reset has not fixed the issue. I would like to RMA my printer as well. Please contact me as soon as possible. 

HP Recommended

If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/phoneInput?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

I am also having the same problem, have tried all of the suggestions, have tried customer service, twice! first time they told me to replace all of the ink, then after it still did not work and I called back, and had gotten all new ink, the tech guy spent over an hour getting it to work on one computer, and it still would not work on the other computer, and now this morning I am back to square one again with this stupid thing. I have tried all of the steps, the tech guy has tried all of the steps, considering how many people have had this problem, I would suggest to hp, that there is a problem with this printer!!!

when I was on the phone with the guy, he said I had 8 days left on my warranty and I should buy the extended warranty.. this is not cool, I want this fixed!! I should not have to pay more to have the product that I paid for work properly... He also said he would call me back, and didn't, and refused to give me a way to follow up with him. my original ticket was 806 293 3608, so dissapointed!!

HP Recommended

I have the exact same issue.  Only it's never really connected properly.  Now HP is hiding behind "the warranty is expired."  It sounds to me like this model should be recalled.

HP Recommended

Experiencing exactly the same problem on the same HP printer. Can someone please contact me to help resolve my issue?

HP Recommended

Having the same issue with the same model 😞 - what a pity.

after hard reset it is ok for some time, but it continues crashing from time to time.

HP Recommended

Eu estava com uma com o mesmo problema, mas consegui resolver. Entre em contato [Personal Information Removed].

HP Recommended

The person who started this discussion had at least a year. I've had 3 and a half months and got the same lighing situation. After several attempts with the unplugging and plugging, the lights haven't changed. Three months!!!! I thought HP was better than this.

I am on my way to buy a new printer and I won't even LOOK at an HP machine. I can't afford to buy a new printer every three months. I am on the team working on upgrading the computers at the Animal Shelter where I volunteer. Make no mistake, you won't see any HPs there either!!!

Arbie

HP Recommended

Why is the light blinking. The printer is less than two months old.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.