10-31-2013 11:55 AM
Hi Forum !
Just one question about the possibility to do double sided scans:
When using the Windows software HP-Scan I am able to select and perform double-sided scans without problems.
When using the Laserjet "directly", there is no possibility in the options-menu to do so, all scans are automatically scanned "one-sided".
Is there any chance to get these double-sided scans when working directly with the MFP ??
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)