09-09-2013 07:57 AM
After updating new firmware 20120615 on a HP LaserJet P2055DN and installed last version drivers on server (MS Windows Server 2008 Ent R2 Rus). Sometime printer becomes unavailable from your local network and i can see error 49 on the display - a situation in all 6 printers. Pls help with this problem!
09-10-2013 10:01 AM
Do you know the numbers that are being displayed after the 49. Usually a 49 will be of format 49.xx.xx
If it ever comes to ready you see the Event Log on the web access of the printer( type https://<printer ip>) . That is also give small amount of info .
09-18-2013 07:35 AM
Pls see my errors in table.
Count Code Pages
10 10.3300 191225
9 49.0640 191225
8 10.3300 190896
7 49.03D9 190897
6 10.3300 190250
5 49.03D9 190250
4 10.3300 185674
3 13.0000 185502
2 10.3300 183461
1 13.0000 183461
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series