12-04-2012 08:41 PM
I have a Laserjet 1320tn with an additional tray. So try 1 has letter and tray 2 has legal paper. No matter how I change the settings the printer only prints to tray 2. I have to remove the apter tray in 2 to get it to print to tray 1. I have it hooked up to Windows XP and 8. Same issue. What can I do to fix this?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series