12-04-2012 08:41 PM
I have a Laserjet 1320tn with an additional tray. So try 1 has letter and tray 2 has legal paper. No matter how I change the settings the printer only prints to tray 2. I have to remove the apter tray in 2 to get it to print to tray 1. I have it hooked up to Windows XP and 8. Same issue. What can I do to fix this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)