05-28-2013 11:20 AM
We have a clinical system we print from and it requires a specific font type. The laserjet 2035 has no internal NIC and no control panel to edit the font type for the printer.
I tried downloading and installing the full printer package and installed the printer using local USB hoping for additional printer settings for the printer but I have not found anything helpfull.
Need to know how I can get into the printer to permanently change the font type that it uses to print.
05-30-2013 09:32 AM
Fixed my own issue. Resetting unit back to factory defaults fixed the font issue. Our clinical system has a form length program that if sent to the printer breaks the font code.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)