05-28-2013 11:20 AM
We have a clinical system we print from and it requires a specific font type. The laserjet 2035 has no internal NIC and no control panel to edit the font type for the printer.
I tried downloading and installing the full printer package and installed the printer using local USB hoping for additional printer settings for the printer but I have not found anything helpfull.
Need to know how I can get into the printer to permanently change the font type that it uses to print.
05-30-2013 09:32 AM
Fixed my own issue. Resetting unit back to factory defaults fixed the font issue. Our clinical system has a form length program that if sent to the printer breaks the font code.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)