03-11-2014 01:27 PM
The document feeder has started printing a black line on the left side of the page. Can anyone tell me how to open up the document feeder mechanism to see why this is happening.
P.S. This thread has been moevd from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
03-11-2014 05:38 PM
03-13-2014 05:56 PM
It worked! I understand the paper feed for the Document Feeder now. I cleaned the small glass on the left of the main glass and the line has gone. Hewlet Packard technical support told me the printer was out of warranty and I might have to buy a new printer. Aaaargh!
Thank you so much,
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series