03-11-2014 01:27 PM
The document feeder has started printing a black line on the left side of the page. Can anyone tell me how to open up the document feeder mechanism to see why this is happening.
P.S. This thread has been moevd from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
03-11-2014 05:38 PM
03-13-2014 05:56 PM
It worked! I understand the paper feed for the Document Feeder now. I cleaned the small glass on the left of the main glass and the line has gone. Hewlet Packard technical support told me the printer was out of warranty and I might have to buy a new printer. Aaaargh!
Thank you so much,
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)