12-06-2013 09:02 AM
I made many test but my laserjet 2200 but it seems that under windows 8.1 using the universal print driver best quality is not able anymore to print 1200dpi as before under Xp.
To me 1200 dpi is crucial for graphic layout. I was to buy a new hp laserjet but now I have to look elsewhere.
Prores 1200 resolution functionality is completely useless.
Worst printing quality than 10 years ago, I'm really disappointed.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series