08-16-2013 02:32 PM
This is a weird one, but here we go.
Is there a way to conceal long distance codes used when faxing?
The 1111 listed above would be the employee's long distance code. Each time a fax is sent it's recorded in the activity log along with the user's long distance code. The same thing happens when storing numbers for speed dialing.
Apparently the bosses arn't too keen on pulling the code requirement off the line or assiging a specific code to the line.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series