11-30-2013 04:42 AM
Hi all. First e excuse my english :-)
I have a problem with my M3035MFP.
When i bought my 3035 the function Copy on the control panel was activ an it works.
after i set up the fuction scan to mail & scan to folder the basic fuction create a copy from original document was gone.
does anyone can help me ? i have read all documentaion about defailt copy otions and so an, but cant find any failure.
Kind Regards Peter
P.S. This thread has been moved from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. HP Forum Moderator
12-08-2013 08:44 AM
Please refer the following HP web link (option # 3 - home screen setup):
If the Copy option is not enabled after performing above steps, then you may need to reset the device.
As a basic step, disconnect device from all connections (network, usb, fax etc.), turn off then turn on
If issue persists, try restoring device to factory defaults (Administration Menu => Resets => Restore Factory Settings). You may refer this HP web link for administration menu options:
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)