09-28-2013 07:55 PM
When I try to do duplex printing, I get this error. There is no rear door to close.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One.
-HP Forum Moderator
10-01-2013 11:09 AM
No rear door? Sounds like that is exactly what the printer is complaining about. You should find a spare back door and install one. The printer will continue to warn you about the backdoor until the sensor for the door can read as closed.
You can find a picture of the back door in the M252 User Guide on page 32:
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series