09-28-2013 07:55 PM
When I try to do duplex printing, I get this error. There is no rear door to close.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One.
-HP Forum Moderator
10-01-2013 11:09 AM
No rear door? Sounds like that is exactly what the printer is complaining about. You should find a spare back door and install one. The printer will continue to warn you about the backdoor until the sensor for the door can read as closed.
You can find a picture of the back door in the M252 User Guide on page 32:
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)