12-17-2013 06:43 AM
I have a HP Laserjet M2727nf MFP printer what is used with 7 PC with Win XP (32) through the network.
Actually I use a program what only works with this driver:
- HP Universal Printing PCL 6 (v5.4) (220.127.116.1144)
- UPD Version: 18.104.22.16844
Now I installed another PC ( win XP 32) with the latest driver of this Printer, and that program what used on the other PC's is printing crashed pages. The letters aren't successively written and the headline of the pages gone to another page.
I would like to install the old driver (5.4) to this new PC but I didn't find it's installer, could you help me to find that?
Thanks for your reply
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series