08-06-2012 06:02 PM
08-07-2012 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that mopier mode doesn't exist. This sounds like it's a problem with the print drivers themselves. Try uninstalling and reinstalling from a fresh download. That should fix the what glitching. Let me know what happens.
08-09-2012 12:32 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling printer software did not resolve the proble, Still cannot print multiple copies. Also judt discover that the manual 2-sided printing also does not function. Please advise. Many thanks-SHC.
08-09-2012 01:13 PM
Are you sure you mean manual 2-sided printing, because to do that, all you have to do is print the first page and then send the paper through again to print on the other side. Automatic 2-sided is where the printer takes care of that for you. Which are you having a problem with.
I want to make sure it's not the print spooler causing the printer not to print multiple copies. To do that you'll need to bypass the print spooler.
To bypass the print spooler:
- Click start.
- Click Printer.
- Right-click on your printer.
- Select printer properties.
- Select the advanced tab.
- Make sure the button next to 'Print directly to the printer' is selected.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Try printing multiple copies of the same document. Let me know what happens.
08-09-2012 05:37 PM
Let me know what happens when you try the spooler fix. Strange that it didn't pause between the pages to let you reload the paper. To get past that you might have to print the odd pages first, then run the paper back through to and just print the even pages.
08-13-2012 03:07 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)