Question

Top Student
photostan
Message 1 of 15 (4,486 Views)

Mopier mode

How can I disable mopier mode on my hp m1212nf mfp? My OS is Vista. When I open the device settings I cannot find mopier mode. Thanks.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 15 (4,471 Views)

Re: Mopier mode

Can you clarify exactly what it is you're having problems with?  Thank you.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Top Student
photostan
Message 3 of 15 (4,468 Views)

I cannot print multiple copies in MS Office or other applications. Somewhere I read this is due to mopier mode set incorrectly on my hp printer. Please advise. THANKS.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 4 of 15 (4,467 Views)

I'm pretty sure that mopier mode doesn't exist.  This sounds like it's a problem with the print drivers themselves.  Try uninstalling and reinstalling from a fresh download.  That should fix the what glitching.  Let me know what happens.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Top Student
photostan
Message 5 of 15 (4,456 Views)

Uninstalling and reinstalling printer software did not resolve the proble, Still cannot print multiple copies. Also judt discover that the manual 2-sided printing also does not function. Please advise. Many thanks-SHC.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 6 of 15 (4,454 Views)

Are you sure you mean manual 2-sided printing, because to do that, all you have to do is print the first page and then send the paper through again to print on the other side.  Automatic 2-sided is where the printer takes care of that for you.  Which are you having a problem with.

I want to make sure it's not the print spooler causing the printer not to print multiple copies.  To do that you'll need to bypass the print spooler.

To bypass the print spooler:

1. Click start.
  2. Click Printer.
  3. Right-click on your printer.
  4. Select printer properties.
  5. Select the advanced tab.
  6. Make sure the button next to 'Print directly to the printer' is selected.
  7. Click Apply.
  8. Click OK.

Try printing multiple copies of the same document.  Let me know what happens.

Signature
Top Student
photostan
Message 7 of 15 (4,450 Views)

I'll try the spooler fix. My printer doesn't support auto 2 sided. When I set manual 2 sided for a 4 page doc, the printer spewed out all 4pages single sided. SHC.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 8 of 15 (4,449 Views)

Let me know what happens when you try the spooler fix.  Strange that it didn't pause between the pages to let you reload the paper.  To get past that you might have to print the odd pages first, then run the paper back through to and just print the even pages.

Signature
Top Student
photostan
Message 9 of 15 (4,439 Views)

Changed the printer settings to direct. Still no multiple copies. How to proceed? Thanks. SHC

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 10 of 15 (4,437 Views)

Try using the Universal Print Driver.  There is something in the driver messing up, and using a different driver should fix the problem.  Let me know what happens.

Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation