02-27-2014 05:53 PM
My 2800 Business Inkjet displays error message replace magenta, yellow cyan printheads. I replaced all printheads. It aligns then processing then gives the same error message.
Help what do I do. At my wits end, please help
05-14-2014 12:13 PM
I am sorry you are having issues with your HP Business Inkjet 2800 printer. I have attached a troubleshooting guide that should provide some guidance to troubleshoot the issues.
Please let me know if this helped solve your issue.
08-29-2014 03:49 PM
I followed all the cleaning steps, but the problem persists. The cleaning steps are incorrect, by the way. The sequence of steps is all wrong. Take a look and you can see for yourself.
I went a little further than the cleaning steps provided. I looked down into the area where the printheads seat. There was a lot of goo down there for all the printheads. I cleaned it out with long-stemmed Q-Tips. Then I replaced the cleaned printheads, but there was no improvement.
The printer continues to behave strangely (I have two others like it that do not do this). It will print the Align Printhead sheets, but then it comes up with "replace cyan, magenta and yellow printheads" again.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)