05-08-2013 10:08 PM
- HP 6520 All-In-One Printer
- Windows 7 32-bit
- "Error Message" States "Paper Size Incorrect Change Paper Size in Software and retry"
- Cardstock: White/8.5X11in/ 92 Bright/ Inkjet,Laser & Copier Gauarnteed Cardstock Paper
- I Changed paper type to every single option and still get error message.
So Theres all the information. Why can I not print on this paper? Is this Printer just not capable?
05-09-2013 03:41 AM
|3 x 5 in Index||76.2 x 127 mm (3 x 5 in)|
|4 x 6 in Index||101.6 x 152 mm (4 x 6 in)|
|5 x 8 in Index||127 x 203.2 mm (5 x 8 in)|
For more information about the supported media types and other specificiations of Photosmart 6520, kindly refer to the link below:
Though I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
05-09-2013 03:29 AM
Hi there, check out this link for supported paper and card sizes for your printer model http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
Hope this information helps.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)