Question

Student
nzobkiw
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

My HP 7520 all in one printer wont print, copy or fax can you help

I cant print from my HP 7520 all in one series. I am getting an error code 0x6100004c. Ive tried everything. When i open the printer to take out the cartridges, they dont stop they just keep going to the side. I dont know what to do. Can anyone help with this issue??

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: My HP 7520 all in one printer wont print, copy or fax can you help

Hi nzobkiw,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are getting a error code 0x6100004c and the cartridge craddle keeps moving to the side.
I will be happy to help you.

I have provided a document to see if it will resolve this issue.

'Ink System Failure' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error Message Displays on the Front Panel.

Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet. (don't use a power hub or a surge protector)

Here is information on how to manually clean the cartridges. As long as the craddle stops to get to them.

'Ink Cartridge Problem,' 'Incompatible Ink Cartridge,' or 'Ink Cartridge Failure' Message Displays o...

This document provides details for manually cleaning the printhead.

'Missing or Failed Printhead' Message Displays on the Control Panel.

Please provide in detail the results if you are still having issues.

Are you using Genuine HP Cartridges?
Check the date on the cartridges to make sure they are still in warranty. (not old stock)
What are the ink levels?

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation