05-04-2014 04:38 PM
I cant print from my HP 7520 all in one series. I am getting an error code 0x6100004c. Ive tried everything. When i open the printer to take out the cartridges, they dont stop they just keep going to the side. I dont know what to do. Can anyone help with this issue??
05-07-2014 08:37 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you are getting a error code 0x6100004c and the cartridge craddle keeps moving to the side.
I will be happy to help you.
I have provided a document to see if it will resolve this issue.
Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet. (don't use a power hub or a surge protector)
Here is information on how to manually clean the cartridges. As long as the craddle stops to get to them.
This document provides details for manually cleaning the printhead.
Please provide in detail the results if you are still having issues.
Are you using Genuine HP Cartridges?
Check the date on the cartridges to make sure they are still in warranty. (not old stock)
What are the ink levels?
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series