12-14-2012 11:02 PM
I have a HP Deskjet D1600 printer. I am running windows 7, 64 bit. My printer has been unused for 8 months. When I returned to my condo, I get this error message: Problems found. Printer\\Your E0E6378A\HP Deskjet D1600 Series cannot be contacted over the network. And another message: windows can't find a computer or device named "your.....and the same numbers as above. I need help quickly, as I have Christmas cards to do.
Solved! View Solution.
12-14-2012 11:05 PM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series